Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

titling and animations

Apr 23, 2012 9:20 PM

Looking for some titling and animations options to use with premiere elements to spice up my videos and make them look professional - someone said bluff titler and maybe something called "Hieroglyph" - any premiere elements users out there have ideas on this?   I'm on a budget and have been looking at CS 5 but not sure I can handle it yet and don't really have the time to "try it out" - any comments would be appreciated - thanks, Eric

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 24, 2012 4:42 AM   in reply to fishmor

Bluff titler, definitely.

Although using keyframing you can also create some amazing titling effects right in the program! Look at the example of the title I created in the demos along the left side of this page.

http://Muvipix.com/CoolTricks

What exactly are you trying to do? There are usually inexpensive ways to do it with some simple keyframing and motion paths.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 24, 2012 6:42 AM   in reply to fishmor

I don't know of any way you can get that kind of action without spending some money, fishmor.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 24, 2012 8:37 AM   in reply to fishmor

After Effects. The learning curve is killer -- but with it you can do almost anything you can imagine!

LiveType is very powerful and easy to use. It's Mac only though.

You may also want to post this question at the Community Forum at Premiere Elements support site http://Muvipix.com. There are some very knowledgeable editors there that will likely have some great suggestions.

|
    Mark as:
    May 5, 2012 11:14 AM   in reply to fishmor

I agree with Steve on this.

I use BluffTitler (plus several of the ProDAD plug-ins), but do most work in Premiere. When I need more than it can provide, I go to BluffTitler next (or one of the ProDAD apps), and then AfterEffects for involved Titles.

One thing that I do like is to use Photoshop to create Layered PSD Title files, and then Import those into Premiere Pro (only in Pro), as Sequences, where I can animate each Layer individually. PrE does not allow for Layered PSD files to be Imported with the Layers separate - only Flattened.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points