• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shopping cart is empty Continue Shopping - how to edit this page?

New Here ,
May 05, 2012 May 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shopping cart is empty Continue Shopping - how to edit this page?

I see this question was asked and answered in the previous forums, can someone plaese show me how to find this answer as I keep getting redirected here?

Thanks

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , May 20, 2012 May 20, 2012

Hi Frank,

Here's an article that will help you replace the whole page with a custom page from somewhere on your site http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2212

Cheers,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2012 May 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no layout to access but you can either javascript the containing element to change its text OR you can simple target it with css and have a nice background image saying something and positioned.

You can text-indet:-99999px; for example and then set a background with image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2012 May 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I was looking for a way to translate the text "Shopping cart is empty. Continue Shopping". I found the solution from Liam. I did what you suggested. I made a div  en styled it with CSS. txt-ident works fine. I also created an image to use as a background. In Safari this works perfectly. But in Internet Explorer it messes up the shopping cart layout...

Here's my site i'm working on: http://grootaartseuronics.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

Hopfully there is a way to solve this, or is there a way to translate just the text? Is there some javascript i can use?

Thanks for your help.

Frank Grootaarts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 20, 2012 May 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Frank,

Here's an article that will help you replace the whole page with a custom page from somewhere on your site http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2212

Cheers,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines