Issues reported in the forums that are being worked on:
PLEASE NOTE: You may need to clear your browser cache to see some of the updates/fixes as they are released in the forum.
The Forums team is planning reqular releases with new enhancements and fixes soon. Please report additional items and check back soon for updates on release timing and status.
Sorry I did not have more time before...
I like the cleaner look.
On the discussions lists page, the buttons have a shading, while the rest of the interface seems "flat". Seems out of place, or there is a need for a divider line.
In Safari, I have the browse button/menu below the history one.
There is no "reply" button at the bottom of a discussion, forcing one to scroll up to reply to the original question, and not one of the individual posts.
Names are cut under the avatars on the beginning of a discussion.
I don't get why it is needed to have smaller avatars for those answering a discussion: they are resampled, looking fuzzy.
On the discussions page, the left side of the "featured discussions" and "discussions" areas are offset to the left, compared the rest of the UI (right side alignment is ok).
I just visited a multi-page message thread (doesn't really matter, but http://forums.adobe.com/thread/773101 is the link) and the top of the page does not show that there are other pages to select... you must go to the bottom of the 1st page to be able to select the next page(s)
The small big small layout needs some love too: http://forums.adobe.com/community/labs/photoshopcs6/
Thank you, that really changed things (I had to look up how to do it). Now all posts are on a grey background but yours that are on white, and the
options are limited to Report (top left) and Reply (bottom right).
Is that what you see?
In another thread I just looked at the answers termed Correct and Helpful had faint (green/yellow) boxes, and apart from that there is only a (faint) line between posts, just as in the old days.
You can see it here, if you have forgotten (you may click the Circle thread, or one of the others that showed how hard and seriously we were working back then in 2004):
We seem to be getting somewhere.
Quite all right! Just want to make sure we're talking about the same issue. Not sure when the engineers will come back online. The deploy took about 14 hours due to various things not related to the actual new skins. So I suspect they are soundly sleeping by now.
Well, I'll be... Just a few hours in a funeral and I find this long thread (don't know easily how long because messages are not numbered).
1. The button for seeing details in the Announcement on top does nothing in Firefox/Mac, and takes me to a list of topics in Explorer/Win 7.
2. No "reply to first message" button in either combination.
3. No "advanced editor" (or whatever) in either.
3. All messages in white in Firefox/Mac; as described in Explore/Win.
4. Only Reply and Mark as buttons in FF/M; only Reply in Explorer/W; and I am tired of people asking me to clear caches for everything.
5. Avatars so small as to make them useless.
6. And while you are at it, could you get the typeface changed to something more readable on screen as Verdana (which I cannot use right now)?
Forget about my last message: I was only looking at my own messages, and the Report button shouldn't be in them.
And it's nice reading messages without getting a headache (slightly larger typeface?) although lower case "L" and upper case "i" still look the same: Il.
Known issues that are being worked on:
- Not showing count of user messages next to their names in a thread
- No "in response to" or item numbers/links in messages in a thread
- Status levels are not displaying an image or status level, just saying Community Member
- Your Stuff lit link causes user bar items to wrap to a second line
5. No "show most recent post" link at the top of each thread.
Over in http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere the related links box on the right side has gone away, so there is no way to go to Encore or Premere Elements forums
I don't think this is a caching issue, as I have IE9 set to flush "everything" every time I exit the program (holdover from requirement at work)