Skip navigation
MAA17
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone having trouble with Photoshop CS6 with Intuos3?

May 6, 2012 3:35 PM

I've been using CS6 since just after the Beta was released and I like many of the new features. I would probably love the software if not for one huge problem I'm having... no pressure sensitivity with my Intuos3.

My Intuos3 works fine with CS2 and CS3 but not with CS6. I even unistalled all versions of Photoshop except for CS6 in case there was some sort of conflict going on but still no pressure sensitivity. Reinstalled CS3 and it works fine in that application, and still not in CS6.

Does anyone else have this issue? I believe it must be a CS6 issue and not an Intuos3 issue for the fact that my tablet works just fine with previous versions of Photoshop.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 6, 2012 3:45 PM   in reply to MAA17

No, Wacom tablets are working fine for most people.

Those who've had trouble found that updating the driver or reinstalling the driver solved the problem.

If you continue to have trouble, you probably want to contact Wacom and have them help you troubleshoot the driver.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 6, 2012 4:31 PM   in reply to MAA17

There has been a recent driver update. I found the latest one on the USA Wacom website - version 6.3.1.W3 (the European site wasn't so up-to-date).

Anthony.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points