• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade Cost?????

New Here ,
May 06, 2012 May 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any promotions for upgrades from Elements 9 to Photoshop 6?  Cost??????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

U mean photoshop CS6 ?

The Upsell as over...have to buy the PS alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I don't need the whole Creative Suite.....just like playing around in Photoshop.  Can't really justify the cost though for just my personal fun.  Was really hoping to see a deal for upgrade between platforms.  Only saw the CS5 to CS6 for free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Manmish said, there are no upsells anymore. It's somewhere on the product licensing pages. That aside, going from PSE9 to CS6 would have saved you 50 bucks perhaps, so I'd consider this moot, anyway. It's not that any software vendor on this planet woul give you a 900 USD software for the 70 dolalr or so price of its much smaller brother....

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines