It is really helpful at times to have a hotkey to turn codeview word wrap on and off.
Here is a quick summary of how to set this up in DreamWeaver CS6
1. Off the menu: Edit; Keyboard Shortcuts
2. Verify the current keyboard shortcut set:
If you have a custom set of keyboard shortcuts select that as the current set.
select the Dreamweaver Standard set
Click on the + button next to shortcuts and create a copy of the shortcut set
3. Select the "Menu Comands" in the commands dropdown
4. Expand "View" and "Code View Options"
5. Select Word Wrap
6. Click on the + button to add your shortcut keys
7. Click OK
Now in codeview you should be able to toggle wordwrap by pressing your hot key combination.
Cloud Based Virtual Servers
Europe, Middle East and Africa