Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Counterfit software

May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded CS6 using Adobe's notification this morning...After the installation, I get a message the product is not a Genuine Adobe software and appears to be counterfit...What do I need to do to correct this problem and activate this software?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe software are you trying to install?  Did you have a beta installed previously or were you involved in the pre-release program?  Have you tried downloading the install files again?  Finally which operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Jeff said, we need much more info. Such messages could point to prerelease versions like the PS CS6 public Beta having left remnats on your system and the key files throwing off the activation system...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2012 May 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Red Pixel do you have a volume license and are trying to download Photoshop CS6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines