• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Time for DW CS6

Guide ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long does it take for a site to import into Dreamweaver CS6? I have told it to import and it says transfering with a spinning bar. I am not sure if it is just slow or if it is locked up. It has been running at this point for over 40 min.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be slow with increased traffic with the new launch today. But consider yourself lucky, as I can't even get a list of my sites to import

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like Adobe is having a few hiccups here and there with things. Let us hope everything resloves soon. =>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I canceled the transfer and some files had downloaded. I am not sure if it hung at a certain point or was just extremely slow (it ran for over two hours) even the old FTP with CS5 wasn't that slow. Maybe it is launch traffic, even then I expect it to be a bit faster. I just rebooted my computer and hopefully that will speed things up on my end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Transfer finally completed but it did not download the entire site juts a few folders. Not sure what that was about, I told DW to download the entire site locally through FTP and I will say this, FTP IS FAST! Compared to CS5 which could take forever to download or upload files CS6 is much improved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines