• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Settings radio buttons don't work.

New Here ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have a dialogue box for Flash Player settings, the choices to allow or deny access don't work. I cannot make a choice at all, not even to close the window. I am using Mac OS 10.7, and have tried Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of Mac are you using?  Is it an iMac?  If so, you might be running into a known issue.  See this post for more details:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/880967

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought the workaround might work, except it didn't. I cleared the cache, restarted the browser, and changed the global settings. I entered the domain address that I was connecting to and checked Allow. I used the advanced tab command to delete all settings, but that made no difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines