• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Problem CS6

New Here ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got my email from Adobe and went to download my CS Web Premium.  It does not show up on my orders.  Nothing show up on my recent orders or past purchases.  The products show in my product info but you can't download from there.  What should I do?  I have logged in and out multiply times and even restarted my computer.  No luck.  Any suggestions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a volume license or a retail order?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A retail Version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok can you confirm that you completed the steps listed in http://forums.adobe.com/message/3980334#3980334?  If so could you post your order number so I can look at your order specifically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines