• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Errors with Adobe Site...

Guide ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I have tried Live Chat and I am immediately kicked off. I cannot get to the chat to ask a question. Also I click The link: "For information on migratiing sites that you previously created using the Business Catalyst extension, see Migrating Business Catalyst sites to Dreamweaver CS6."  (http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_bc_import_en)   and it goes to a 404 Error Page.  Page that link is on is: http://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/using/dreamweaver-business-catalyst.html#main-pars_header_2

Edit: Live Chat started working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 08, 2012 May 08, 2012

HI Lynda,

Sorry, that was the staging URL. Use this one.

http://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/kb/migrate-business-catalyst-dreamweaver.html

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not to best happy with the support changes, especially when people will run into issues with CS6 and coming Creative Cloud launches

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of the errors I have run into are simple stuff (it would seem to me) like broken links. While no one is perfect I have ran into many broken links some related to BC, some are just general Adobe and not BC. I had to search to find a few things when before the layout was simple. It seems a bit more convoluted when looking for different items. I image there where be some very unhappy partners (I know there already are as other forum post here reflect) as more changes happen.

I do want to add I get some of the change and think some are for the better in the long run just frustrating when trying to get things done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lynda, You know I think support is important, helping people and getting people to learn.

It is one of the things I am pushing at the moment to get sorted.

Forum updates I am hoping get fixed and even small things like some dam line height on these posts to make them readable for people are important Minor but it makes a massive difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the littlest things that can make the biggest difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lynda,

I'm going to report this broken link to the dev team. Thanks for pointing it out. You say that there are more of this broken links inside the new docs. Can you please point them out to me so that we can correct this?

Thanks!

mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forum wise they are aware of a few issues:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4382597#4382597

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will if I come across them again, some of the links where not BC related and I was not keeping track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Sorry for the broken link and thanks for letting us know. We are fixing it and the  link should be up in the next few hours. Meanwhile, you can use this link for the information.

http://helpx.stage.adobe.com/dreamweaver/kb/migrate-business-catalyst-dreamweaver.html

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 08, 2012 May 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link however it seems to not work. Firefox tells me unable to connect. (Every other page I attempt to connect to works.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Lynda,

Sorry, that was the staging URL. Use this one.

http://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/kb/migrate-business-catalyst-dreamweaver.html

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That works, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines