Am new to Loopology and having a bit of difficulty getting it to work.
Have just downloaded the Looplogy content.
I have ended up with a load of wav files in various directories (after extracting from the compressed downloads).
Started a new multitrack session, Sample Rate 44100, Bit Depth 32, Stereo.
Imported a file from MusicLoops, .... Country_Bass_e_121BPM -> V Chord - B -> CountryBassE-010 adn -012 (Jason Levin)
When I place (either) clip onto a track, it plays fine, but there is no loop indicator. When I switch to waveform view, I can see the beat marks.
Within the MetaData -> XMP -> Dynamic Media I can see the following settings: Loop: (greyed) tick, Number of Beats: 4, Audio Stretch Mode: 'Beat Splice', Audio Stretch Mode Beat Splice: Use File Beats ... which would seem to indicate that Audition recognises it as a 'loopable' sound clip.
Any suggestions on how to enable the stretch mode for the loops?
Any and all help appreciated.
OK. I've just checked this in both CS5.5 and CS6.
Once your clip is in the multitrack, highlighted of course, go to the Properties tab (on my system, the default I think, middle left hand side), click on "Loop". You can then stretch the loop object as far as you wish.
PS. Glad you found it. I was obviously typing (slowly) whilst you posted!
You might be able to help me on another, related, item. I have a loop (not from Loopology) adn I want to make it into a loop that can be stretched by Audition. I saw a post stating that I should File->save As and use the loop format - but in CS5.5 (mine anyway) there is no such option. Have you come across any infom on how to create a loop. when I look at the clip in MetaData, the Loop option is there but I can't set it as a Loop, stretch etc....
Any file may be enabled for looping by toggling that property. Right now, we still offer only simple looping, so the entire file loops and if you want it to match a particular tempo, you'll need to stretch the clip to match, but with snapping enabled it is trivial to match clip durations.
Just noticed my mistake. I had thought that it was the properties of teh file that had to be changed, but it is the properties of the clip being used in the Multitrack sequence.
All's well - thanks,