Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Can you Pre-Pay 2-4 months at a Time?

May 7, 2012 1:39 PM

Tags: #adobe #creative #subscription #cloud #pre #pay #prepay

If I select the $49/month Creative Cloud one-year commitment Subscription, will I be able to pre-pay (for example pay 3 months at a time) rather than be billed monthly, since the monthly price is guaranteed to remain the same for the one year term?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 7, 2012 2:57 PM   in reply to jasonr32707

I don't think it is possible to pay in advance with this option but the reoccuring monthly charge does happen automatically without intervention.

-Dave

|
    Mark as:
    May 8, 2012 6:34 AM   in reply to David__B

Will any pre-paid plans be available? We'd like to pay for a whole 12 month membership in one shot. It's just an extra hassle for the accounting to collect the invoices monthly.

|
    Mark as:
    May 8, 2012 6:38 AM   in reply to WalterSagm

Hi,

Check out this link and let us know if  you still have questions:

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/buying-guide-subscriptions .html

Thanks,

Preran

|
    Mark as:
    May 8, 2012 6:42 AM   in reply to Preran

I see no mention of a prepaid one year plan so I'm guessing that is not an option. I'd like you (Adobe) to consider offering such payment option.

|
    Mark as:
    May 8, 2012 8:14 AM   in reply to WalterSagm

Hello,

We do actually have a prepaid option if you buy through participating resellers and online stores. We are offering a 3 and 12-month prepaid option for Creative Cloud. You can preorder this right now on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Creative-Membership-Pre-Paid-Product/dp/B0 07W76ZLW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336490024&sr=8-1

Thanks,

Bridget

|
    Mark as:
    May 8, 2012 8:22 AM   in reply to BROMAN17

Great. Can this prepaid option be combined with the discounted $29.99/month offer from Adobe?

|
    Mark as:
    May 8, 2012 8:37 AM   in reply to WalterSagm

Hi Walter,

Select retailers may be offering a similar program for current Creative Suite customers. Check with Amazon as I believe they have a mail-in rebate offering for customers who can validate that they own an eligible CS product.

Thanks,

Bridget

|
    Mark as:
    May 9, 2012 4:10 AM   in reply to BROMAN17

BROMAN17 wrote:

Hi Walter,

Select retailers may be offering a similar program for current Creative Suite customers. Check with Amazon as I believe they have a mail-in rebate offering for customers who can validate that they own an eligible CS product.

Thanks,

Bridget

That is NOT what he is referring to...

CAN a "1-year $29.99/month plan" accept payments which cover amounts GREATER than one month?

Think of it as asking, "Is there any prepayment penalty?"

|
    Mark as:
    May 9, 2012 6:38 AM   in reply to ZenZenPup

Hi ZenZenPup,

When you buy a month-to-month or annual membership directly from Adobe, a prepayment model is not available. You simply pay the monthly fee each month. The only way to prepay for a membership is to buy a 3 or 12-month prepaid membership at a participating reseller or online store, such as Amazon.com or Staples.com. 

Thanks,

Bridget

|
    Mark as:
    May 10, 2012 12:00 AM   in reply to BROMAN17

Bridget,

Saying THAT from the beginning would have been a lot better than dancing around his question.

You did not answer him. You gave me the answer he was looking for. Pure and simple.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 28, 2014 11:15 AM   in reply to WalterSagm

WalterSagm wrote:

I see no mention of a prepaid one year plan so I'm guessing that is not an option. I'd like you (Adobe) to consider offering such payment option.

An update here:

It seems the company has been listening to what you requested...  Adobe has quietly begun offering a new direct pre-payment option for CC subscriptions.  This can be used to purchase 12-month plans for either individual or education memberships.  By paying annually in advance, students & teachers can now get an even larger discount.

Also note that Amazon no longer sells the prepaid Creative Cloud key cards; they stopped carrying them late last year.  However, in addition to direct from Adobe, they can still be purchased elsewhere like at BestBuy.com.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points