• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe AIR Browser Based Help Edit Home Button URL

New Here ,
May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the unipane template for my adobe air browser based help, and need to edit the URL that the home button uses. Currently, the home button will take me to a page displaying a table of contents structure instead of the default topic I use as the homepage.

Is there a way to edit this url that the home button in the unipane template?

Thank you,

Jerry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Home button? The unipane template has a House icon but if you hover over it, the bubble text will tell you it is for the Contents. The breadcrumbs are what you use to get back to the default topic.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter,

That's exactly the button I'm talking about. I either need to change the url that icon points at, or change the icon to something other than a house. It resembles a browser's home button too much leading to an expectation that it should take me back to the site's home page.

Is there a way to do this? I know the flash object cannot be edited at this time.

Thank you,

Jerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not that I know of. I guess if you hacked the installed AIR help you might find a way of doing it but that hack would have to be done on every PC after installation. Obviously that is a non-starter.

The more people who request a feature, the more likely it is to be actioned. Please follow this link.

http://www.Adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=38

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp