• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem installing CS5.5 on Win 7x64

New Here ,
May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to install CS5.5 En on Windows 7 x64 logged on as administrator, this is the error message I get.

- Design Standard CS5 En .. Error 2203.Database C:\Design Standard CS5 En.msi Cannot open database file. System error -2147287035.

I have also tryed the same thing from SCCM07 and i get the same error. SCCM07 uses the windows installer account with administrative rights.  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HelenLaaks,

Can you try the solutions in this document, and let us know if you still have problems?

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-2203-install-creative-suite.html

Thanks,

Preran    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry but it did not work. I have now tried to install CS5 on a Windows 7 x64 computer that does not have any security restrictions, but i still get the same error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines