Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to download Adobe CS6 Photoshop & Illustrator for mac on my PC

May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download Adobe CS6 Photoshop & Illustrator for mac on my PC which is connect to Internet, in this way i am unable to get CS6 DMG files required to be installed on my mac..please suggest what action is to be taken.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you are saying. A file is just a file. As long as you don't attempt to open it, there is nothing specifcally required. The only caveat is that it may not automatically mount, because PCs dismiss the Mac "magic" of the resource branch where file info is stored, but you can always mount it manually via Disk Utility. Other than that you can always buy a special Mac file system emulation software to access those files like MacDrive...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I got your issue right , you want the DMG file for mac , but want ot install in on PC which is connected to internet.

For this you can go to http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

and downlaod the DMG file , copy them on pen drive and use it on Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you are right partly but  i want DMG files that i can install on my MAC after downloading them on my PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I check the link provided by you but it says "

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/STAM/CS6/osx10/MasterCollection_CS6_LS16.dmg?" on this server.

Can i get some other link to download the file.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines