Skip navigation
Narek Hayrapetyan
Currently Being Moderated

Flash CS6 Closing after second run...

May 9, 2012 8:05 AM

Tags: #help #error #adobe #flash #pro #as3 #bug #close #cs6 #closing #automatically_closing

Hi!, I'm a Flash /Flex Developer, I Have problem with Flash Professional CS6 a few days ago i have downloaded and installed Adobe Professional CS6,  as Trail, and when I run it first time it work, but when I Close, and reopening Flash, the Application  don't starting, and when on red screen writen "Loading Fonts" it's automaticaly closing, without giving any message or error.... please help or answer me what happening, how to solve it??....

Thanks, Regards

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 10, 2012 12:55 AM   in reply to Narek Hayrapetyan

Please delete the prefrence and relaunch app again.

|
    Mark as:
    May 10, 2012 1:15 AM   in reply to Narek Hayrapetyan

C:\Documents and Settings\jjoseph\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe

delete the flash files in this location and relaunch the app

|
    Mark as:
    May 10, 2012 4:21 AM   in reply to Narek Hayrapetyan

Try once more after deleting order versions prefrences

|
    Mark as:
    May 10, 2012 10:01 AM   in reply to Narek Hayrapetyan

What is the path in windows 7, to delete flash preference? please

|
    Mark as:
    May 14, 2012 2:59 AM   in reply to Narek Hayrapetyan

Found a way to fix crash on startup.  No luck with closing out yet.  Startup has to do with problems loading fonts.  I found this on another forum but if you go to

C:\Users\«YourUserName»\AppData\Local\Adobe\Flash CS6\en_US\Configuration

there is a fontinfo.txt open this in notepad and delete everything in it and save it.  Before starting Flash again change the properties of that fontinfo.txt file to read only so Flash can't overwrite it again.  Seems to clear up the loading crash issue.  All fonts seem to work just fine too.  I am not sure if this is some way to try to preload fonts or what but if you have a bunch of fonts it really freaks out and most designers have a bunch of fonts.  The closeout crash still baffles me.  We have four identical machines at my work and one of them consitantly crashes on closeout as well as my computer at home.  It doesn't seem to be as big of a problem because I was closing anyway and have no issues starting back up.  Annoying but at least its useable.  Never run into the crash while saving so I really have no clue on that.

Read: http://forums.adobe.com/message/2776223

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points