• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading BC hosting in Adobe Cloud

New Here ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pre ordered Adobe Cloud and wanted to know if there will be an option to upgrade from the web basic hosting that Adobe Cloud comes with to the web marketing hosting of BC and pay the difference and if so how would I do that and how much more a month would I have to pay?

TOPICS
Marketplace , Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 08, 2012 May 08, 2012

Hi,

The upgrade functionality will not be available at launch. We are currently working on it, and it will become available in the immediate future. I will let you know when this will come.

Magda

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also would like an answer to this question, I asked Live Chat Support and was told that I would have to pay the full price of the upgraded plan. It seems logical to pay the difference between a basic plan and whatever plan you upgrade to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2012 May 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The upgrade functionality will not be available at launch. We are currently working on it, and it will become available in the immediate future. I will let you know when this will come.

Magda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 08, 2012 May 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information. Few questions about the upgrade path in Creative Cloud.

Will the price be the difference between the level site you choose and the basic site?

Will the price be based on a month to month pricing basis or will you receive the yearly discount price (assuming you signed up for a year subscription of Creative Cloud)?

Depending on the answer to the question above if we receive yearly pricing will it be paid month to month along with the Creative Cloud or will I have to pay the year up front to get the yearly discount?

Thanks Again! =>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lynda,

• The prices will not be the difference between the two levels (webBasics and the upgrade level)
  • When you upgrade, you will choose the billing frequency like you currently do: monthly, yearly or for 2 years
  • There is no special discount right now

Regards,

Dragos M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two of the reasons I ordered the cloud was for BC and Muse, but now you are saying I stil have to pay seperate for BC if I want another version besides web basic? I think this is information that should be listed under the buying guide, at least as a foot note.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Dragos for the reply,

I agree with mlh1970 this information needs to be listed somewhere.

I find it illogical that you have a webBasics level site to start and when you upgrade you lose the benefit of the creative cloud with BC. As a member of the creative cloud you should get a discount. My thought was the discount should be the cost of the upgraded plan minus the cost of the webBasics plan for whatever payment schedule you choose (monthly, yearly, 2 years). Please consider this.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see them going for an upgrade cost. Considering that the Creative cloud is only $50 a month. You already get $50 in hosting plus the use of the entire creative suite. Any further discounts would essentially make the complete Creative Suite free. Not likely to happen. It's already dirt cheap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know the cloud is a good value for the money, that is why I ordered it. All I'm saying is that the option to pay the difference between the web basic plan and the web marketing plan should be made available. I do not mind paying the difference but to have to pay full price for another BC hosting plan seems unfair. Now it's going to cost me $49.99 for the cloud  + $16.99 for the BC web marketing plan which brings my monthly bill to $66.98. I know the difference in price between the web basics plan and the web marketing plan is only $11.00, Not alot of money, but still I would rather only pay the $11.00 difference instead of the full $16.99. The economy is tough out there. Every dollar I can save helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you mlh1970.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 25, 2012 Jul 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on being able to upgrade a from a free Creative Cloud website to a higher paid plan? (Or did I miss something?)

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 06, 2012 Aug 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A workflow for that is not yet available, Lynda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lynda,

all this info will be available tonight on the support forums as a FAQ.

Thanks,

Dragos M.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Dragos =>

@Brad - I can see that and I believe the value you receive is absolutly great though it never hurts to make a requst. =>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines