Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Order status for Creative Cloud memberships and CS6 subscriptions

May 9, 2012 11:03 AM

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 9, 2012 11:03 AM   in reply to Community Help

I sent in my proof of being on the school staff at St. Norbert School, Florissant MO 63031 but have not yet received my approval for creative suite cs6.

|
    Mark as:
    May 9, 2012 11:09 AM   in reply to jmski

Hi Jmski,

Did you purchase an educational version of Creative Suite CS6 or did you purchase a subscription (Creative Cloud Membership)?

|
    Mark as:
    May 9, 2012 10:03 PM   in reply to Community Help

When I was looking to upgrade my adobe products to CS6 my sales rep asked me what kinda work I do. I told him, and he suggested I upgrade to the ProductionPremium 5.5 suite and receive the free upgrade to CS6. He mentioned I would receive the CS6 upgrade yesterday May 9th, 2012. Well today is the 10th and I didn't receive it, so I went online and did this chat thing. It turns out that the sales rep mislead me and the chat guy says because he didn't give me the #code for CS6, only CS5.5 I am unable to receive CS6. Something similar happened to me when I tried to upgrade from CS to CS3. They invalidated my registration code and I was left with what is known in the retail industry as "Bait and Switch". I didn't find out until today that the information the sales guy was to give me was missing, so you got me again! But fortunately "Bait and Switch" is frowned upon in my country so I have that going for me.

|
    Mark as:
    May 10, 2012 6:51 PM   in reply to jasperfink

When did you purchase CS5.5? According to this page: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-faq-direct-purch ases.html If you purchased between March 26, 2012 and May 9, 2012, you get the free upgrade and you should receive an email with a coupon and instructions about 10 days after CS6 ships.

There's info there about what to do if you don't get the email.

|
    Mark as:
    May 10, 2012 9:58 PM   in reply to Community Help

I've got 2 adobe ids. One has already been on a subscription for almost a year. That ID is currently working (installing apps now and no serial needed). The other ID though I just purchased the other day and that is the one that isn't working. Must be a billing / activation issue as it doesn't show I have a subscription yet under that ID.

|
    Mark as:
    May 11, 2012 1:15 AM   in reply to Community Help

Hi. Two questions. I ordered Creative Cloud with the rebate (as i have CS Design now) yesterday and when i log into CC it only shows "Test" for all applications which i assume means it's not activated yet. Will i get a confirmation when my CC order is activated fully? (my credit card shows that the money have been reserved)

Oh and ive noticed that the currency symbol when you look at your purchases defaults to the euro sign if you are in Sweden, but the prices are shown in SEK. So unless everything have been 10 times more expensive that might be a good thing to change

|
    Mark as:
    May 11, 2012 7:14 AM   in reply to jabecker

I didn't recieve the CS6 id, and the Chat Man said it doesn't exist for my account. He thought I got duped. When I sent him the link to the dates of purchase allowing for the upgrade he said this was only applicable if I was given the second order number for CS6. Therefore I was not going to get the upgrade. So I finally got someone on the phone, Maria, although she was in tech support, because sales was not avilable, she hunted down the challenge in about a half hour and got me an order id. But if you are stuck in the loop trying to find accountability at Adobe. Just keep calling until you get Maria :O) she fixed it! But customer service at Adobe is a lot like Apple, where you first gotta find the number and then sit through a lot of irrelevent content and be transfered around before your call is dropped and then hopefully on the third, fouth try, you can hopefully find somebody who got the memo and will stay with you till the challenge is resolved. Good luck!

|
    Mark as:
    May 11, 2012 4:09 PM   in reply to jasperfink

Dude chat people are make promises the can't keep.  I fricking pre-order was told I would have it today and still I do not have it.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points