• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Creative Cloud

New Here ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have CS4 Web Premimum and I an interested in upgrading to the CS6 Creative Cloud.  How many computers can I use my subscription for?  Currently it is two, but I want to make sure this will still be the case for CS6.  Also would my CS4 applications run on alternate computers if I installed it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many computers can I use my subscription for?  Currently it is two, but I want to make sure this will still be the case for CS6.

Yes.

Also would my CS4 applications run on alternate computers if I installed it?

Yes. A cloud subscription is a compleely new license not tied to existing products.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you install the creative cloud suite on the Mac and PC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you have two installs per subscription which can be installed on Mac and Windows, two Macs, or two Windows computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a activation/deactivation limit? I have 3 machines that I use regularly (home pc, work pc and laptop) will I be able to deactivate/activate to juggle my licenses between them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there are no limits. Though if you do this 20 times a day you might get some inquisitive mail at some point  from someone as to why you are doing it ratehr than buiying just another subscription...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know, I don't use the software often enough to justify another subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2012 May 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One of the Adobe videos notes that a merit of the software is that you can mix and match users. For example if you have a freelancer who needs a copy of CS6 to fit in with your workflow then you can buy a month on month subscription. I imagine this would apply to a yearly subscription if you need to share it about within the licensing constraints. From what I've read you can only have one instance of CS6 "as long as they are not running at the same time". This is the wording of the terms "install them on your primary computer and one backup computer".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines