• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I subscribed to Creative Cloud, but it's telling me I'm in Tryout mode

Engaged ,
May 11, 2012 May 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just subscribed to Creative Cloud. I downloaded a bunch of apps. Tried them all out. All was well.

But then I opened After Effects CS6 and it was telling me that I was in a Trial mode. Huh??

I then opened Adobe Illustrator CS6 and it's the same thing. What's going on?

The only thing I can think of is: I logged into my office computer (I did this at home so far) and downloaded from there as well.

Is it because I was signed in on my work machine that now my home machine is suddenly in trial mode?

I didn't have any of the applications opened in more than one place.

What's going on?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi All,

What operating system are you using?

I would recommend trying the steps mentioned below:

1. Launch the application which says you are in trial mode.

2. On the Creative Cloud application trial screen, click on "License this Software".

3. Sign in with your Adobe ID associated with your Creative Cloud membership.

Please reply to this thread if the issue persists.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! 

Downloaded Photoshop and fired it up to go back on my work. But a trail messege poped-up and asking for a legal key

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1

Lets just hope they resolve this issue within 30 days!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

What operating system are you using?

I would recommend trying the steps mentioned below:

1. Launch the application which says you are in trial mode.

2. On the Creative Cloud application trial screen, click on "License this Software".

3. Sign in with your Adobe ID associated with your Creative Cloud membership.

Please reply to this thread if the issue persists.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in, I was clicking validate license earlier and it wasn't validating but it is now.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.

Photoshop and Premiere are ok but Illustrator and After effects keep asking for a serial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i follow your steps, i finaly need to type in a serial number. For some reason Photoshop and Illustrator ar working fine now. Maby there is some soort of delay becouse it is so bussy today (a lot of foks are installing these apps now) so.. i wait and see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nielheesakkers,

Did you try the steps mentioned above?

yoRR-nl, please let us know if the products show you the trial screen again.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a creative cloud subscription. But when follow your steps at the end the application asks me the serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi matteociaociao,

Which Creative Cloud applications are you having this issue with?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All apps want Serial Key after login in and clicking on that licence button ... 😕

Oh and I havent had any beta or trials before installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem I using Mac OS X and Chrome for browser and when I go to my Creative Cloud page it ask me to upgrade if I want more storage and to access Business Catalyst. Just FYI my bank account shows that I pay already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes same problem with me.  It says that I have a full subscription in the order history / subscription area but when I try to go to things like Business Catalyst it says this:  https://img.skitch.com/20120511-818h48pw9t6sjnpdc3hjma3ekf.png .  Likewise in the top right of the CC area it tells me to 'Upgrade".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like Adobe fix it, at least mine is working fine now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2013 Mar 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m also having this problem with premier and after efects. Photoshop and Muse are ok. i have OSX 10.8.2. I have done every step but didn´t have the problem solve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I did is the following.

I downloaded CS6 master collection trail which I have used the past week.

Today I removed the compleet suite with: AdobeCreativeSuiteCleanerTool

Downloaded the Adobe Application Manager and installed everything. Inbetween every step I restarted.

When starting an application I choose license application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you find the "License this software" option? I was using the software fine over the last few days and I am suddenly getting this Trail mode screen for all apps. I downloaded the software from Creative Cloud. It was working and not it is all in Trial mode. Does anyone have an answer?

I tried the tech support chat but kept getting knocked off. I am starting to think signing up for the Cloud package was a bad idea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work for me. Probably because I never received a mail from Adobe with a serial code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joeri26 Creative Cloud subscribers do not receive serial numbers.  Please review this thread in detail as something is not allowing the Adobe Application Manager to communicate with Adobe.  This is why your subscription is not being seen and you are asked for a serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I've reviewed this thread in detail. Tried some of the suggestions. Nothing seems to work. 2Gb of online storage and trial versions of all the apps. I need "something" to communicate with Adobe to get my subscription up and running. Mind you, I'm a paying for this.

I'm seeing posts where people are mentioning a welcoming mail. I haven't received one of those either. Could it be that an activation mail still needs to come my way? I've purchased Creative Cloud more than 24 hours ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joeri26 the welcome e-mails are no longer sent out which is why you have not received one.  If you have completed the steps in this discussion thread then I would recommend either contacting our support team at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6 or possibly opening a new discussion threads with the exact specifics of your situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@joeri26 - Are you signed up under a different Adobe ID than the one you are posting with here? The Adobe ID you are using for posting here is a free/trial account. You can reply to me at kenrice@adobe.com since I do not want you sharing your email address in a public forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2013 May 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this problem.  I finshed off the trial version of After effects six.  Bought the yearly subscription.  Then I cleaned off all remnants of the earlier program install.  And brought AE in through the applicaiton manager.  Even when I sign in it asks me for a serial number.  please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2013 May 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dunbar2222 please see Sign in or activation errors | CS6, CS5.5 Subscriptions, CS6 Perpetual - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html to resolve your network configuration difficulties.  If you are being prompted to enter a serial number then this is due to the Adobe Application Manager being unable to contact the Adobe activation servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines