Skip navigation
webdevandy
Currently Being Moderated

How do I know I am subscribed?

May 11, 2012 11:38 AM

Tags: #subscription #receipt

I have a Dreamweaver monthly subscription.

Today I have signed in and downloaded all Creative Cloud Apps. All seems fine. Licences appear to have activated ok (other than Photoshop but thats another issue).

However I have recieved nothing such as an email Receipt indicating I have upgraded to CC.

Also My Products and services shows I have a Dreamweaver Subscription Edition (month-to-month).

Nothing shows that indicates I have upgraded or are now using a CC subscription?

Is this correct?

Will it switch over once my monthly Dreamweaver subscription is renewd?

regards

AndyG.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 11, 2012 12:05 PM   in reply to webdevandy

@webdevandy, if you've redeemed your subscription then you should be able to see a 10GB storage space. With that you can confirm that your subscription is active and once your subscription is renewed, you'll still be able to confirm that your subscription is valid and active through this option.

If the subscription renewal is not successful, at application launch you'll receive a serial number request again.

|
    Mark as:
    May 11, 2012 12:15 PM   in reply to webdevandy

@webdevandy, 20GB storage space is available with an entire Suite Subscription. If you've subscribed monthly for a complete suite, then you're eligible for a 20GB storage space redemption.

-Shushobhan

|
    Mark as:
    May 11, 2012 12:40 PM   in reply to webdevandy

@webdevandy, to upgrade to creative cloud yearly, you can click on the link on the top right corner of the Apps and Services screen that shows Upgrade to yearly subscription. Since you've already had purchased the Dreamweaver monthly subscription, the price mentioned is already a discounted rate.

-Shushobhan

|
    Mark as:
    May 11, 2012 1:11 PM   in reply to webdevandy

@webdevandy, please contact customer service at Adobe for further info on this.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points