• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading and installing desktop apps from Creative Cloud

Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This movie gives you a quick overview of how to download and install the Adobe Application Manager and all of the desktop applications that come with Creative Cloud membership.

pic.png

Watch the movie (02:17 min.)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2012 May 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant seem to get Acrobat X to install it keeps saying the file seems tpo be corrupt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the Acrobat X trial fine and it seems to be installed ok - is there any way to check if its fully registered or running in trial mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will ask for serial number for every launch !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry Basavaraj can you please provide more details regarding your statement?  Is this related to the installation process for Creative Cloud applications?  Did you have a specific inquiry?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having trouble getting the App Manager to install.  Mine just says "Adobe Application Manager failed to install" ... no additional info. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2014 Sep 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might want to "Reset" your host file....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open the Application Manager. When I download it, Avira opens up and tells me that a virus or unwanted program "ADWARE/Adware.Gen7" was found in AdobeApplicationManager.exe and that access to the file is denied??

HELP!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same as verbalan..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No help on this? Because the Application Manager won't run, it means we can't download any of the applications??!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way around this in Avira? Why is it flagging as a virus (worrying!) ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just download and install the trial versions. When you sign in with your adobe ID it recognises your cloud sub and activates the full version of the apps.

All working great for me now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you sign in into the app? Trying to run MUSE after the download from CC, now running in trial mode, but get no chance to sign i somewhere; on the launch screen only choices shown are "buy" "quit" and "run in trial mode" (do not know exactly commands/buttons on the englisch versions as i am running geman version, sorry)

Thanks for any feedback on this issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't try that app but with Photoshop, illustrator and dream weaver I just picked trial during install it then asked me to login and once I had done that it came up and said something about creative cloud sub activated I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

was not well uninstalled, i gave them a hard time a little. i'm on mac if you are not still follow the links and go back on its track to find the pc page.

http://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/uninstall-muse.html#id_14142

http://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/uninstall-muse.html

http://www.adobe.com/go/muse_latest_mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2012 Aug 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where can I get the trial versions from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice movie but in the real world it does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did each step shown in that movie. Although when I hit the install button on the AAM to download one of the apps it fails. It will in fact download it, and it will begin to install, but then all of a sudden the AAM stops responding and I get the rainbow wheel. I'm running Snow Leopard on a brand new MacBook Pro.  I attempt to "Force Quit" but even the force quit window won't respond. The computer basically freezes and I have to manually restart.

I've seen people reccommend downloading the trials and doing it that way, but sadly the exact same thing happens. It downloads, gets to 50% (for PS) and then it simply stops and the rainbow wheel begins spinning and renders my laptop useless and the only possible thing I can do it manually reboot. Any ideas? Reccomendations? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed a trial version of Acrobat X Pro while waiting for your launch. I installed all the apps on both my machines. Next I tried to use use Acrobat X Pro, but I was blocked - I continued to get the NAG window that says I'm still in trial mode. Apparently I made a wrong turn next. I couldn't find a serial number (or whatever you use to register copies to turn off the NAG window). So I next uninstalled the trial version.

I intended to reinstall your software to hopefully shut off your NAG window. Your Adobe Applicatipon Manager still shows the app as "Installed."

How do I get Acrobat X Pro reinstalled now? That is the main program I use every day in business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2012 May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost the ability to download the application manager on Mac, when I click on Apps and Services, is there anywhere I can download it? I tried downloading the trial version of MC CS6 and the initializer wont open and errors out. Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2012 May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was on the phone with Adobe on Friday for 2 hours.  It's ridiculous that we can't get this stuff to install and work.  I had an appointment to leave for, so they copied some logs and said they'd call me back on Monday ... Grrrrr!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download the file and waited for the installer to run with no action from thapplication for hours, nothing happens. what do I need to do diffently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an assortment of topics currently in this thread.  If you are having problems installing the applications from the Adobe Application Manager please try downloading and installing the trial.  When it asks you to sign in please enter the Adobe ID related to your Creative Cloud membership.  This will work for all applications except Acrobat.  For Acrobat you will need to first run another one of the Creative applications using your Creative Cloud Adobe ID after Acrobat is installed.  It should then remove the trial restrictions.

I would encourage those of you having difficulties with your installation through the Adobe Application Manager to post a new thread to our Creative Cloud Download & Install FAQ - http://forums.adobe.com/community/download_install_setup/creative_cloud_faq.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Except Acrobat for Mac isn't available as a trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines