• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI CS6 won't run start

New Here ,
May 12, 2012 May 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded and installed AI CS6 on my Windows Vista machine using the App Manager (Cloud). The exe file starts, then closes without opening the software. I don't receive any error messages. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ai CS6 is not supported on Win Vista.

Tech Specs : http://www.adobe.com/products/illustrator/tech-specs.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ai CS6 is not supported on Win Vista.

It may not be officially supported, but it should run, regardless. Anyway, without more info this is going nowhere. We need to know exact computer specs and the info on the crash from the system event viewer.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't officially supported Vista, but I can run it. I downloaded the 30 day test version of CS6 right after my problem  and that runs fine on my computer. I got an Adobe Cloud membership yesterday and the version downloaded from the Cloud (using Adobe Application Manager)won't open on my computer. I tried again through the Cloud to download a different software, too (InDesign), and it does the same thing: I click on the exe, it shows up in my processes window, then disappears again without having opened anything. I never get any error messages for either software. Has anyone else using the Cloud had similar problems?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds liek an issue with teh activation procedure. do you run with sufficient administrative privileges? Is your Internet access configured properly?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please try restarting the your machine and then run the application.   Some people faced similar problem with Cs5 products after installing CS6 you can check following forum for more solutions on this :http://forums.adobe.com/message/4399331#4399331

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines