Skip navigation
1neCreative
Currently Being Moderated

Why didn't i get Encore with my cloud subscription?

May 12, 2012 4:26 PM

just wondering - i dont see Encore, and when I look at Encore product page - it says it comes with cloud.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 12, 2012 4:31 PM   in reply to 1neCreative

Here is a page with the technical specs for CS 6: http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/mastercollection/tech-spec s.html.

64-bit only applications are Premiere Pro, After Effects and Encore. (Encore is part of the Premiere Pro installation and does not have a download/trial link).

|
    Mark as:
    May 12, 2012 6:46 PM   in reply to MANISH KUMAR

Good question, I have it rigth now becasue I downloaded the CS6 Master suite on Monday, but looking at the Applicatins Manager it doesnt show up at all. According to the buyers guide we should be getting it.

|
    Mark as:
    May 12, 2012 7:34 PM   in reply to symbolized_bar_code

2 things

I have win7 and it downloaded with Premiere Pro from CC. When it installed  it went in an adobe folder on the start menu Premiere did not go into the adobe folder. Why i dont know. Also look at your hd and see if it installed with the other programs.(you may have already done this).

uninstall Premiere and reinstall using CC.

I had a problem with bridge today  and the best thing i did was reistall.

|
    Mark as:
    May 12, 2012 11:31 PM   in reply to 1neCreative

Encore is in the premiere pro package, for those that don't already know that,m Encore installs when the Premiere Pro is installed. My problem is that Encore asks for a serial because ther is no trial for Encore. I shouldn't have to put a serial in since I've already paid for the entire package through the Cloud membership.

|
    Mark as:
    May 13, 2012 2:45 AM   in reply to unansweredquestion

try acticating with the same adobe ID , with which the CC subscription was issued

|
    Mark as:
    May 13, 2012 7:11 AM   in reply to unansweredquestion

Problem with activation of creative cloud apps

1) Navigate to Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe PCD/Cache and rename the cache.db to cacheold.db

Windows C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\cache and rename the cache.db to cacheold.db

2) Launch the CS6 Application It will ask to enter the Serial Number, select Try.

3) Enter the Adobe ID and Password which was used to purchase the Creative Cloud.

4) Quit the application and re-launch and check if you are still ask to enter the serial number.

|
    Mark as:
    May 13, 2012 1:08 PM   in reply to MANISH KUMAR

Manish, I have a mac and i've renamed the cache file, however each time I open the Encore app. a new cache file is created and the same prompt box comes up asking me to enter a serial key; there is no option labeld Try. There is no place to enter an Adobe ID and Password either. There was a patch for Encore that I downloaded and it didn't fix the problem either. Short of unistalling and reinstalling, is there any other option?

|
    Mark as:
    May 13, 2012 1:09 PM   in reply to unansweredquestion

|
    Mark as:
    May 13, 2012 1:17 PM   in reply to Manish-Sharma

OK, that did two things. 1. My list of programs now show that I have no installed programs which is understandable. 2. It didn't fix the problem with my Encore. Should I just download the international English package of Encore, replacing my EMEA version with it? Will the international English package be compatible with the EMEA versions?

|
    Mark as:
    May 13, 2012 1:21 PM   in reply to unansweredquestion

Yes , Download teh English(International) and install it.

|
    Mark as:
    May 13, 2012 1:41 PM   in reply to Manish-Sharma

Manish, Completely worked! Thanks for bearing with me. For those with the EMEA version of Encore that doesn't work, they should uninstall the entire Premiere Pro package and install the English(international) package of Premiere Pro.

|
    Mark as:
    May 13, 2012 1:50 PM   in reply to unansweredquestion

You bet , its becuase Encore is not the standlone product it come along with the Premiere pro , Audition etc.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points