Skip navigation
little les
Currently Being Moderated

new and don't get it.

May 12, 2012 10:42 PM

hi,I have just purchased my premier elements 10 and to use it I have been asked to unlock a key.Having gone to the web site for this to be done I find a list of premier elements with every number but 10 on it am I missing something or am I in the wrong place need help in a hurry please.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 13, 2012 7:21 AM   in reply to little les

How did you purchase... physical discs from a store, or download from Adobe?

If physical discs, there will be a sticker on a disc case with the serial number

If download, Adobe sends you an email with the serial number... which you may also view by going to to your download page

|
    Mark as:
    May 13, 2012 3:59 PM   in reply to little les

You should have been able to enter your registration number at the beginning of the installation. If for some reason you chose not to enter it then you can also enter it using Help> Product Registration.

1.png

What is the web page your are being taken to? (Copy the URL from the address bar of your browser). Where did your disks or download come from?

Cheers,

--

Neale

Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

|
    Mark as:
    May 14, 2012 3:38 AM   in reply to little les

It sounds as though PRE is trying to automatically activate it's use of a codec but fails. When you encounter this error is the computer it is installed on connected to the Internet? Or could it be being prevented by your firewall or anti-virus?

Also the link you gave doesn't work for me - could you check it again please.

2.png

Cheers,

--

Neale

Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Incoming Links

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status