Skip navigation
DK_DESIGN
Currently Being Moderated

Bad service from adobe...

May 14, 2012 9:03 AM

Tags: #cs #upgrade #6 #policy

Just been to Adobe conference the 8 may, and was told that I could buy CS 5.5 and get CS & as a download for free (and save some money) - nice - but the offer for CS 5.5 expired the 7 may from Adobe (as they did'nt know).

So nowI has to find some "old" CS 5.5 from a shop or the Internet if I want to save some money - very nice offer from Adobe, but that offer I got on 8 may was "not available" - I can still hear them "You came a day late - Ha ha ha" - "why do you think we did the conference on the 8" - funny, funny - now I know why some prefer to "pirate copy".

Anyone got the same experience?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 14, 2012 9:15 AM   in reply to DK_DESIGN

What Adobe conference? Other than the various CS6 launch events, I'm not aware of any. And those events are held by reselelrs and user groups, so if they give you wrong info, you can't exactly fault Adobe? Really, I fail to see your point. and not to put too fine a point to it - this info on the special upgrade offer has been on the Adobe site for a while. Equally, if you didn't bother to look before the deadline, you can't exactly blame anyone...

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    May 14, 2012 12:59 PM   in reply to DK_DESIGN

AGREE!!!  simply terrible service on EVERYTHING! 

this is NOT the only thing they fail to offer what they advertise.  plenty of that all over!

|
    Mark as:
    May 14, 2012 1:56 PM   in reply to keenah

DK_Design is the following what you were referring too?

Complimentary CS6 upgrades | FAQ | Purchases from Adobe - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-faq-direct-purchases.html

Complimentary CS6 upgrades | FAQ | Purchases from resellers, Adobe - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-assurance-faq-reseller-purchases.html

I am not sure for all regions but the cost for NA the cost has not changed for the prepetial version since CS6.  If you had purchased Creative Suite 5.5 you would have been given a free copy of Creative Suite 6.

|
    Mark as:
    May 14, 2012 3:16 PM   in reply to DK_DESIGN

DK_Design we are no longer offering Creative Suite 5.5 available for sale.  You can currently only purchase Creative Suite 6 directly from Adobe.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points