Skip navigation
storem
Currently Being Moderated

LocalConnection problems with FP11

May 14, 2012 2:50 PM

Tags: #localconnection #11.3

I'm using LocalConnection to have 2 SWF and/or EXE files communicate locally on my computer.  With Flash Player 11 they communicate, but if you close the 2nd screen, then roll over a button in the remaining open stage (trigger a listener or button), then all items on the stage turn white (disappear) even though the items are still there since button actions still trigger/react. 

This doesn't happen if I have one file FP11 and the 2nd file FP10.  Is this a new bug in FP11 ?

edit: I tested one of the buttons with added code of visiblilty and alpha in the 1st window to see if it would make anything reappear, but nothing happened.  If I have the 1st window use a fscommand to reopen the 2nd window, then the graphics in the 1st window magically reappear.  I really need this issue to be resolved for the 2 local window interactions.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 25, 2012 5:19 PM   in reply to storem

The best way to proceed is to file a bug here:

http://bugbase.adobe.com

If you can include a simple problem that demonstrates the problem (code and an executable, ideally -- or just a link to a SWF is cool), that will expedite the triage and investigation.

Thanks!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points