• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting serial number for CS6?

New Here ,
May 06, 2012 May 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ordered a creative suite software pack that said that I qualified for the deal that I get to upgrade for free to CS6 when it is released.  Since it is now available I was just curious when the serial numbers would be sent out or if I need to contact someone to get it?  Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Pianoman369 I would recommend reviewing the How do I claim my complimentary upgrade section of Complimentary CS6 upgrades | FAQ | Purchases from Adobe - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-faq-direct-purchases.html.  It provides details regarding the process and the timing of the e-mails informing you of the upgrade availability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends how you have purchased CS6, If you have bought it directly from the Adobe then Adobe will directly contact via e-mial but you have bought from Reseller or any other source then you have to proactivly contact Adobe and get the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased it directly through Adobe and so I should get an email with a serial number I believe?  Any idea on how long it will take to recieve an email with the upgrade? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes , you will receive the email but it will have the process of how to get the serial number and free upgrade , it will not have your serial number.

Once you will follow the process , then you will have the serial number and installation media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will receive an mail this week. Rest easy, it's not even Monday properly. Give them time to do their work.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pianoman369 I would recommend reviewing the How do I claim my complimentary upgrade section of Complimentary CS6 upgrades | FAQ | Purchases from Adobe - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-faq-direct-purchases.html.  It provides details regarding the process and the timing of the e-mails informing you of the upgrade availability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2012 May 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I got my e-mail.

Alas, it has not helped me get my serial numbers, or my upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AudoWarp and Mydogmuppet have you tried the steps listed at http://forums.adobe.com/message/3987968#3987968 to locate your serial number on your order page?  If so do you have a case number or order number I can review.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mydogmuppet I see pictures of your box and the DVD but not the DVD case.  The serial number is typically located on the back of the DVD case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got off with a long chat session this morning with a guy who said he would move my case up to the next level and I would get an e-mail.

Don't know about a case number.

Where do I get a case number?

I have no serial numbers for CS6--that is the problem.

I have serial numbers's for CS2, CS5, CS5.5........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH, here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AudoWarp can you please check your order again and let me know if you are now able to access it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recieved 2 emails from Adobe giving me serial numbers and instructions.

I'm assuming this is from a case number I had pending.

Yes--I now own CS6!

Now lets hope I can get it onto the computer!

I've heard that going from the trial version is not a good idea, so I will start fresh.

Thank you for your concern and help!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting, I'll contact support and see what they say. Waiting on CS6 serial here also

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No luck on my end. He said wait another 2 weeks or so. I only purchased the CS 5.5 so I could get 6. Turning into quite a long wait

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who told you that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AudoWarp. It was one of the support members. I believe his name was Raneth. I asked if I could get a serial any faster as I only purchased the suite to install CS6, he didn't answer my question.

It's quite frustrating really, I want to get onto CS6 ASAP. Yeah, I understand there are waits and everything, but it's not the greatest system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MAybe try again.

Did you at least get the email saying you got the upgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I never got that either. I purchased via the Adobe website a few days before CS6 was released. The support rep said I get the free upgrade, but that was it. I might have to try again *bah*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, you'll be fine.

I doubt you have to wait two weeks.

Let us know--and good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2012 May 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AudoWarp very happy to hear that your order is now available.  SCRcR do you have a case number or order number I can reference to look at your order while you are waiting to hear back from our support team?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Not really sure if this is the right one or not: 0208375582

Apparently it was closed by Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SCRcR did you check the e-mail address which is referenced to that account for the Post Annouce Upgrade e-mail?  You may also want to check your SPAM folder to see if it may have got caught there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying. Yeah I checked spam as well. Nothing. No serial/no upgrade instructions or anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend contacting our support team again then.  The e-mails have been sent.  We do have a process in place to set you up manually with an order but you need to work with a support technician directly to get this initiated.  AudoWarp for example had contacted the support team and they had set him up up with an order for Creative Suite 6.  In his case though he had received the e-mail but the instructions had not worked properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines