Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Preview Mode Thumbnails showing up Blank

May 14, 2012 12:28 PM

Tags: #mode #preview #thumbnails #blank

PLEASE HELP.

Some thumbnails of pages in Preview Mode are showing up as blank.

I have tried...

1. Restarting Muse

2. Re-Opening the document

3. Turning thumbnails on/off in Preview Mode

4. Opening those specific pages, making edits, then closing them

None of the above has fixed this issue.

See attached screenshot:

Muse-Thumbs-Blank.jpg

I am on Mac OSX 10.7.3 w/ 8GB RAM

Adobe Muse v1.0 Build 948, CL 767416

Is this a memory / cache issue?  Please advise as I can upgrade my memory and continue working if this is the issue.

Is this a Muse bug?  Please advise so I can stop searching for solutions and wait for a fix.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 14, 2012 1:06 PM   in reply to Sean Boone

Please send us a copy of your .muse file at muse-support@adobe.com. If the file is larger than 20Mb you can use a service like Adobe SendNow, SendThisFile or WeTransfer. From the data provided, this looks like a bug. If that's the case, once we have your file to work with we may be able to figure out a workaround until the bug is fixed.

|
    Mark as:
    May 14, 2012 4:24 PM   in reply to Sean Boone

It's a bug.

It turns out if you have a very tall header area there's a math error that causes Muse to incorrect believe there's nothing to draw in the area of the page thumbnail, thus the blank thumbnails. I'll get a bug logged. In the interim you can workaround the bug by moving the header line on your master pages back up toward the top of the master page.

|
    Mark as:
    May 16, 2012 8:20 AM   in reply to Sean Boone

In the file you sent to muse-support the "dashboard_workout" master has the header guide at an offset of 1215 px from the top of the page and the "Self View 2nd level" master has a header guide offset of 1240 px. These two header guide lines need to be moved up in order to workaround the thumbnail drawing bug. Sorry that I didn't consider and explain the fact the page content on each page with the master applied would have to be moved down to compensate. Sorry for the inconvenience.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 13, 2013 2:43 AM   in reply to Sean Boone

I have the same bug.

I hope that in the next update fix it.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status