Some thumbnails of pages in Preview Mode are showing up as blank.
I have tried...
1. Restarting Muse
2. Re-Opening the document
3. Turning thumbnails on/off in Preview Mode
4. Opening those specific pages, making edits, then closing them
None of the above has fixed this issue.
See attached screenshot:
I am on Mac OSX 10.7.3 w/ 8GB RAM
Adobe Muse v1.0 Build 948, CL 767416
Is this a memory / cache issue? Please advise as I can upgrade my memory and continue working if this is the issue.
Is this a Muse bug? Please advise so I can stop searching for solutions and wait for a fix.
Please send us a copy of your .muse file at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the file is larger than 20Mb you can use a service like Adobe SendNow, SendThisFile or WeTransfer. From the data provided, this looks like a bug. If that's the case, once we have your file to work with we may be able to figure out a workaround until the bug is fixed.
It's a bug.
It turns out if you have a very tall header area there's a math error that causes Muse to incorrect believe there's nothing to draw in the area of the page thumbnail, thus the blank thumbnails. I'll get a bug logged. In the interim you can workaround the bug by moving the header line on your master pages back up toward the top of the master page.
Thank you Zac, very much.
I was able to fix the entire .muse document by recreating my masters and individually going into each page and shifting the page content from -7500 y axis back to the position they should be at. It was tedious but I am now progressive.
Unfortunately each master had a header line that was already at its top most position 0px. Messing with these did not fix any of the thumbnails.
Appreciating the feedback - I represent a team of 6 who will be subscribing to Muse very soon for professional production.
In the file you sent to muse-support the "dashboard_workout" master has the header guide at an offset of 1215 px from the top of the page and the "Self View 2nd level" master has a header guide offset of 1240 px. These two header guide lines need to be moved up in order to workaround the thumbnail drawing bug. Sorry that I didn't consider and explain the fact the page content on each page with the master applied would have to be moved down to compensate. Sorry for the inconvenience.