• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Button widget - add javascript?

Explorer ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to add a Close button to my master slide that executes javascript: window.close().

Is there a way to do that with the button widget?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That option is not listed in the dropdown for this widget.

Interactive objects cannot currently be added to Captivate master slides.  So you cannot do this with a normal button or click box either.

There is a Close button that can be added to the playback bar, but whether or not it will close your window depends on a number of factors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Rod told, the button widget is a static widget with limited functionalities, but I like it nevertheless because you can use it on master slides/question slides. Just an idea, didn't try it out:

1. use the button widget to jump to a short slide (at the end of the course), which is possible
  2. add the JS to the On Enter action of that slide

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources