• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application Manager freeze

New Here ,
May 14, 2012 May 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When launching Application Manager to install Creative Could on my Windows 7 laptop, the executable AdobeApplicationManager.exe freezes about 5% in the install process. The message is saying "The remote server is not responding in a proper manner".

I tried at home, as the issue may be related to the work network, no success.

I installed it without a problem on my home desktop (windows 7 as well). The laptop is my backup computer when I am travelling.

I have tried a few times in the last 48 hours without success.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Best regards,

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the software on one computer as trial and then copy it on pen driv e, take it to other computer and install the software , once you will enter the Adobe ID and password it will be automatically registered and serialized

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please send me the log file content which you can find at :

%temp%/AdobeDownload/LBS.log

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Saurah,

I have attached the file and the image of window message

Best regards,

<http://www.pronto.net/>

<http://www.pronto.net>

Paul Goepfert

Marketing Manager

Pronto Software Pty Ltd

20 Lakeside Drive, Burwood East, VIC 3151, Australia

Phone: +61 3 9887 7770 | Mobile: +61 412 787 488

Email: paul.goepfert@pronto.net<mailto:paul.goepfert@pronto.net>

Website: www.pronto.net<http://www.pronto.net/> | Twitter: @ProntoSoftware<http://www.twitter.com/prontosoftware>

-Legal Notice-

The email message and any attachments are confidential and subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. No part may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written permission of the copyright owner. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the message from your system. Before opening or using attachments, check for viruses and defects. Our liability is limited to re-supplying any affected attachments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't mind me breaking into this topuc please but I've got the same issue on my PC. The LBS log states:

05/15/12 10:08:39:761 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSApplicationFacade |  |  | ****************Starting LBS workflow*******************

05/15/12 10:08:39:803 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSWorkflowManager |  |  | initializing screen

05/15/12 10:08:40:030 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | ProductInfo |  |  | Product Sap Code not specified in the product information file

05/15/12 10:08:40:030 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | ProductInfo |  |  | Product locale not specified in the product information file

05/15/12 10:08:40:030 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | ProductInfo |  |  | Product name not specified in the product information file

05/15/12 10:08:40:030 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSWorkflowManager |  |  | Bootstraping Passed

05/15/12 10:08:40:040 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSWorkflowManager |  |  | LBS lock acquired

05/15/12 10:08:40:050 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSWorkflowManager |  |  | System requirements check passed

05/15/12 10:08:41:561 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSWorkflowManager |  |  | deployment lock check passed

05/15/12 10:08:41:571 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSWorkflowManager |  |  | AAM not present so downloading is initiatied

05/15/12 10:08:41:581 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSWorkflowManager |  |  | Downloading Adobe Application Manager

05/15/12 10:09:14:123 | [FATAL] |  | Download | LBS | LBSWorkflowManager |  |  | Fatal error has occured. errotType = -40 extendedErrorCode = 403

05/15/12 10:09:14:123 | [WARN] |  | Download | LBS | DownloadManifest |  |  | Asset file could not be downloaded

05/15/12 10:09:16:428 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSApplicationFacade |  |  | ****************Closing LBS workflow*******************

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is my LBS file, error code is different

05/15/12 18:58:56:724 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSApplicationFacade |  |  | ****************Starting LBS workflow*******************

05/15/12 18:58:56:861 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSWorkflowManager |  |  | initializing screen

05/15/12 18:58:57:100 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | ProductInfo |  |  | Product Sap Code not specified in the product information file

05/15/12 18:58:57:100 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | ProductInfo |  |  | Product locale not specified in the product information file

05/15/12 18:58:57:100 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | ProductInfo |  |  | Product name not specified in the product information file

05/15/12 18:58:57:100 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSWorkflowManager |  |  | Bootstraping Passed

05/15/12 18:58:57:111 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSWorkflowManager |  |  | LBS lock acquired

05/15/12 18:58:57:122 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSWorkflowManager |  |  | System requirements check passed

05/15/12 18:58:58:632 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSWorkflowManager |  |  | deployment lock check passed

05/15/12 18:58:58:642 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSWorkflowManager |  |  | AAM not present so downloading is initiatied

05/15/12 18:58:58:652 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSWorkflowManager |  |  | Downloading Adobe Application Manager

05/15/12 19:12:23:055 | [WARN] |  | Download | LBS | DownloadManifest |  |  | Download of the asset number 1 could not be started. Error type is -40, error code is 12152

05/15/12 19:13:01:859 | [INFO] |  | Download | LBS | LBSApplicationFacade |  |  | ****************Closing LBS workflow*******************

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem Gerben,

Can you make sure that you are not behind any firewall or proxy server?

Also, as a workaround to this problem, you can directly install the Adobe Application Manager from this link: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4773

And then you can launch the Adobe application manager from the desktop shortcut or from the start menu shortcut.

hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did it for me. Hopefully it will work out for Paul to. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue for me was the proxy. As a business, all our Internet traffic is going through a proxy. To solve the problem our IT admin had to setup a temporary proxy bypass.

As we are going to buy additional licenses for other staff using Adobe products, are there instructions from Adobe on how to setup the proxy to work with Application Manager in order to download the Creative Cloud products?

Regards

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving your question over to our installation forum.

For general Creative Cloud Membership questions, here is the FAQ link:

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.html

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2012 Jun 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This doesn't work for the MAC. What is this 403 error and why can I not install any of the items from the application manager? Sometimes it won't even open!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, please check your firewall settings which should allow the applications to access the network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines