Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How to render and export

May 14, 2012 9:54 PM

hello everyone

im using PrPro CS6. im having mutiple issues

I rendered my whole video, there is no red render bars but i have some green . Every time export it you tube template. I see " ERROR COMPILING VIDEO- UNKNOWN ERROR".

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING. PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 14, 2012 10:06 PM   in reply to PaulSahota92

There's the problem with an Unknown Error.  I'm afraid we aren't diviners capable of simply "knowing" what the problem is even when the software itself doesn't know.

|
    Mark as:
    May 14, 2012 10:29 PM   in reply to PaulSahota92

Yeah, that really sucks when you get a shiny new toy and it doesn't work right.  We've all been there.

Try a few things, like different export settings, a new project, remove the effects, etc.  Maybe you can isolate the issue and work around it.

|
    Mark as:
    May 15, 2012 8:17 AM   in reply to PaulSahota92

click this link and provided the requested information, someone may have ideas

-http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2012 1:30 PM   in reply to PaulSahota92

Redundant post deleted.  If you need to bump your topic, just reply with a post containing the word "bump".

Jeff

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2012 1:51 PM   in reply to Jeff Bellune

Make sure you don't have a one-frame gap between any clips, these can be invisible until you zoom in closer

Thanks

Jeff Pulera

Safe Harbor Computers

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2012 1:59 PM   in reply to PaulSahota92

You went the wrong way.  Instead of separating the clips for the transition, you need to overlap them to make it work.

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2012 2:01 PM   in reply to PaulSahota92

Most likely that it is then. You need to trim the end of first clip and beginning of next clip, then butt them together, so there is "overlap", or extra frames available for the transition between the clips. One way to do this is to put the mouse pointer on the end of the clip and then press CTRL key, bracket will change then you can trim end of clip with a Ripple Edit (everything after moves as you adjust). Quucikly trim ins and outs this way so you can add transition

jeff

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2012 3:29 PM   in reply to PaulSahota92

For those Clips, you have too few Frames, past the Out Point, or before the In Point. Those are called Handles. This ARTICLE will go into more detail.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2012 5:11 PM   in reply to PaulSahota92

You can not transition between two clips if there are no frames to make the transition with.  eg "Handles"

You can not make  "handles" but you can make your in and out points on the clips at a different place  so as you have spare overlap frames ( which become the handles).

The Transition effect uses these spare frames to build the effect

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points