Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creating an offline playlist for flash videos

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2012 Apr 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have several flash videos that I want to create a play list for, can I do this? The videos are located on a PC HD. I have 3 files, Player.exe, video.flv and text.txt

Cheers

Eugene

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eugene,

What do you mean by a playlist?  Do you have multiple video files that you'd like to watch consecutively?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2012 May 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris

Yes that's correct, I can use the flv files with various media players but I don't get the text that is picked up when running player.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2012 May 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the text file is something that should be read in programmatically, you'll need actionscript to do this.  This is typically contained in a swf file that would be loaded into the player.  The swf would then read the text file and load the flv's appropriately.

The player by itself is not a media player like vlc, wmp, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines