Skip navigation
DanielH136
Currently Being Moderated

Addition Content for Premier Title Templates?

May 12, 2012 7:57 AM

After install without any problems the CS6 Creative Cloud software, I attempted to run Premier and see if any new Title Templates were in this version. A message popped open indicating that none were installed and that I would have to click on the link to take me to the files. But what happens is a link not found message after Safari opens.

Anyone have a simular experince? Any fixes?

Thanks,

Dan

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 12, 2012 2:49 PM   in reply to DanielH136

Functional Content could definitely use an update as I haven't t notice anything new.

|
    Mark as:
    May 12, 2012 2:54 PM   in reply to [r]Evolution

I have not been able to find the buttons, menus, etc. for Encore either. They are supposed to install with the extra content too. I installed it and it said it was ready to use but they are not there. Adobe tech support was no help either. Not sure how I can use Encore. The same thing happened when I installed CS 5.5 and never got to use Encore because of it. I could really use some professional help here!

|
    Mark as:
    May 12, 2012 8:31 PM   in reply to rpestes

rpestes wrote:

I have not been able to find the buttons, menus, etc. for Encore either. They are supposed to install with the extra content too. I installed it and it said it was ready to use but they are not there. Adobe tech support was no help either. Not sure how I can use Encore. The same thing happened when I installed CS 5.5 and never got to use Encore because of it. I could really use some professional help here!

Encore is FULLY FUNCTIONAL without the additional Content. So is Premiere Pro.

|
    Mark as:
    May 12, 2012 8:47 PM   in reply to [r]Evolution

Your the first person to say that. So where are my buttons and menus? Several people have said they are in the content download. Does anyone actually know for sure?

|
    Mark as:
    May 15, 2012 3:04 PM   in reply to rpestes

I'm having the same issues. I love all my Adobe products but the fact that these menus and buttons don't load automatically is really annoying.

|
    Mark as:
    May 15, 2012 4:20 PM   in reply to Tim R J

See Neeraj's reply in this THREAD, as it might be helpful.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points