Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Eligible for CS6 upgrade but not seeing discount when adding to cart

May 15, 2012 10:05 AM

Hello - I recieved the email this morning containing the link to upgrade my Creative Suite Production Premium but when I click it and am taken to the Adobe site to purchase, the price is not listed as $0 as the email said it should be.  Does anybody know what I should do???

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 15, 2012 4:05 PM   in reply to Hecubus114

I also received the email today and the price doesn't change to $0. Sometimes I also get taken to a page that lists the promotion code as not valid in this store. Very frustrating

|
    Mark as:
    May 15, 2012 5:41 PM   in reply to Hecubus114

I too have the same issue! I purchased the Production Premium student and teacher edtion, select the product, and then nothing happens, please let me know if anybody figures this out. 

|
    Mark as:
    May 15, 2012 6:07 PM   in reply to pianoman369

Worked fine for me if I used Firefox but with Safari it would show up in the cart but I couldn't checkout.

|
    Mark as:
    May 15, 2012 7:41 PM   in reply to Was DYP

After you clicked the link in the email where did it take you? I have to go through several pages on my own and then sign in twice just to get to the upgrade link. Then it still doesn't work. I've tried Safari, Chrome, and Firefox

|
    Mark as:
    May 15, 2012 10:17 PM   in reply to Hecubus114

I had the same solution as the person above. Talked on the phone for about 30 minutes and they finally ordered a CS6 package instead of upgrading. I will get an email within 24 to 48 hours with the purchase. I recommend this solution over anything else. Just call Adobe.

|
    Mark as:
    May 28, 2012 9:26 PM   in reply to Hecubus114

I'm at the same point as Hecubus114, once they ordered it for me but never got the email, it says it's ordered in my orders but when I go to download it, no download is available. Has anyone found a solution yet or should I just call Adobe again?

|
    Mark as:
    May 29, 2012 5:09 AM   in reply to jlawler82

Call Adobe.

Bob

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status