Skip navigation
Selim_
Currently Being Moderated

Using Photos from Events on iPad?

May 16, 2012 12:41 AM

Tags: #ipad #events #aperture #adobe_collage

Hi,

I seem to be not able to access photos from the Events section of the Photo App on the iPad. Events are photos I synced via Aperture. The only options I have to chose from are Photos or Photo Stream. Is this a limitation or is there a trick I'm missing.

Thanks,

Selim

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 16, 2012 12:49 AM   in reply to Selim_

Selim,

Do you mean that you are not able to access the Photos from a particular folder into Adobe Collage?

Thanks

-Subbi

|
    Mark as:
    May 16, 2012 5:59 AM   in reply to Selim_

Selim,

Are you able to see you Images/Albums on the iPad and are you able to import it any other app? If the photos are available in the Photo library of iPad it should show up in Collage.

I installed Aperture, imported some images created an Album of these images. After this when I synced the photos from Aperture, it started showing up on my iPad and was available for import from within Collage.

One issue that i encountered was that of 'Sync failure', but that was resolved by tweaking the Aperture preferences setting.

-Subbi

|
    Mark as:
    May 16, 2012 8:24 AM   in reply to Selim_

Hi Selim,

Yes, the data from the Aperture Projects do not show up in the Import for Collage. However if you tag the same and bring it under any Album, you would be able to import them in Collage.

But yes, it would be great if we are able to import it directly as done by SketchBook, or for that matter even 'Adobe Ideas'.

-Subbi

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points