Skip navigation

Configurator-next?

Dec 14, 2011 2:41 PM

Tags: #update #configurator
  Latest reply: Yanwen Ju, Mar 3, 2013 9:00 PM
Replies 1 2 Previous Next
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 8, 2012 10:12 AM   in reply to Jonathan Ferman

I just went to update one of my panels for CS5 in Configurator 2.0 and googled to learn about any upcoming version of Configurator 3.0. I'd love to try the new version if possible. Many thanks in advance.

Volker Gilbert

|
    Mark as:
  • Pierre Courtejoie
    7,038 posts
    Jan 11, 2006
    Currently Being Moderated
    May 5, 2012 3:16 AM   in reply to volkerg

Volker, bonjour! check out the thread with configurator 3 webinar. Plenty of info there.

|
    Mark as:
    May 8, 2012 10:12 AM   in reply to Jonathan Ferman

Jonathan:

As an officer in our local Photogtaphy club, It would greatly be appreciated if you could send me Configurator 3 for CS6.  I am constantly submitting processed Photoshop photo's and configurator 3 would speed up the process.

Thanks

Ron Acevedo

Let me know if you need the password

Message was edited by: PECourtejoie

|
    Mark as:
    May 8, 2012 10:01 AM   in reply to Jonathan Ferman

Jonathan, please send me a link for Configurator 3 too, if you can.   I miss my panels.  My name is Leroy Wiley.  Thank you.

|
    Mark as:
  • Pierre Courtejoie
    7,038 posts
    Jan 11, 2006
    Currently Being Moderated
    May 8, 2012 10:11 AM   in reply to DBarranca

Everyone: please log in to  https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=TrpBhXaHScDuvTj0vuwZcA to request access to the Configurator 3 program. Jonathan did not meant to have your emails posed in here in the open. A private message, or an email sent through his profile would have been preferred, but now, the best way to request access is through the link I posted in this post.

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2012 7:22 AM   in reply to alittlephotoshop

If you could kindly send me a link to download version 3.

Stuart Little

|
    Mark as:
    May 16, 2012 6:03 PM   in reply to Stuart30

Is there an anticipated release date for the public to be able to access Configurator 3?  I guess, since I am not intending on selling any commercial panels, my request through the link provided must have been declined, as I never heard anything back.

|
    Mark as:
    May 16, 2012 6:22 PM   in reply to KailuaRonNxt

The Configurator 3 will be formally release soon in May. Please wait for a few days. It is coming soon.

|
    Mark as:
    May 16, 2012 6:46 PM   in reply to Yong Zou

Thanks, Yong.

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 8:49 AM   in reply to Jonathan Ferman

I would love to get one version.

Mel Massadian

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 9:21 AM   in reply to //slash//

Have I overlooked something, or is there no way to have Configurator 3 panels match the interface color of Photoshop's other panels?

|
    Mark as:
    May 24, 2012 4:02 AM   in reply to KailuaRonNxt

I am not sure I understan the question, do you mean the new color themes in Photoshop CS6? If so we do this automatically in Configurator 3. You can also preview it. If you are talking about something else please provide a little more information.

Thanks

|
    Mark as:
    May 24, 2012 8:59 AM   in reply to Jonathan Ferman

Sorry for being vague.  When I asked about matching the interface color of other panels, I was talking about the theme colors. Mine preloads dark, but then reverts to light when the panel fully loads, even though I have a dark theme selected.  The problem may be because I converted it from a panel created in Configurator 2, so I guess I will try to build it over from scratch in Configurator 3 to see if that makes a difference.  I played around with a new panel from scratch in v3, and since it previewed light as well, assumed that the updated theme options hadn't made it into v3.  I will take it through to completion this time and export my panel, if you say that it should work like all the others.  I also use GuideGuide, and it also behaves the same, but perhaps it hasn't been rebuilt for CS6.

|
    Mark as:
    May 24, 2012 9:01 AM   in reply to KailuaRonNxt

I am not familiar with GuideGuide but it's unlikely the develoer had time to update it with Configurator 3 already. Your conversion should still support themes, if not please log a bug. If you are not sure where to do this please reply.

Enjoy Configurator 3!

|
    Mark as:
    May 24, 2012 9:17 AM   in reply to Jonathan Ferman

Thanks for the replies, Jonathan.  I'll let you know when I have the time to get into v3 again, but duty calls elsewhere at the moment.  At least I know now that it should behave properly.

FYI:  GuideGuide is tremendously valuable panel that does things with guides that I guess never occurred to Adobe.  I first discovered it on John Nack's blog, but it's gotten a lot of mentions on various design forums.  http://www.guideguide.me/

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 2, 2013 8:10 AM   in reply to DBarranca

我也很希望能看到confiraator的新版本出来,希望能多多支持中文版本,Thanks!

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 2, 2013 8:39 AM   in reply to 龙之传说

Configurator 3.x is available now from here: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/configurator.html

The team is planning Configurator 4 now and we hope to release something in the first half of 2013.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 2, 2013 8:44 AM   in reply to Jonathan Ferman

Hi Jonathan,

About configurator 4 can we have some details about the features?

Sebastien

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 2, 2013 8:50 AM   in reply to Sebastien Piconnier

Hi Sebastien

At least initially the main feature will be supporting the main new updates for InDesign and Photoshop. As you can probably imagine that is a lot of work and we need to try and provide Configurator users with access to the new and updated features. Beyond that we will be taking a look at everything again, the user interface, the products that Configurator supports, the delivery platform and so on. We would definitely like to talk to Configurator users when we are ready to have that conversation but we are delighted by the increading number of products appearing on Adobe Exchange (https://www.adobeexchange.com) that were created with Configurator and will we hope, help secure its future.

We would love to get the product beyond Labs and we are looking at how that could work.

I hope that helps.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 3, 2013 9:00 PM   in reply to 龙之传说

你用中文版的Configurator?

|
    Mark as:
1 2 Previous Next
Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...