Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Lost and confused trying to get support for macromedia projector

May 17, 2012 12:02 AM

Tags: #adobe #error_msg

I'm probably on the wrong website, and quite possibly the wrong thread but I need some assistance please!

I have just recently installed a game on my computer and it plays for about 10 minutes and then crashes and burns and the fault that comes up says that Macromedia Projector has encountered a problem and needs to close and then the game closes and takes away my start bar and toolbar with it and then I have to restart my computer.

I have been in touch with Gamehouse who sold the game to me, and we have been unable to find a solution to this problem and as I wandered all over the internet I found out that Macromedia was bought/almalgamated with Adobe and so I thought I'd try my luck on the Adobe website/forums to see if anyone had a solution.  I realise this is a site dedicated to pdf files but I'm sorry I just got so frustrated, I didn't know where else to turn.

I have already been onto the macromedia.com websites and followed the instructions to change the compatablity mode of the game in Properties but it still doesn't work.

How could playing a game, possibly be this hard.

If someone is able to help me, that would be fantastic!

sarahk_63

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 17, 2012 1:14 AM   in reply to sarahk_63

What is your operating system, version & edition?

What is your web browser?

What is your Flash Player version?  (See http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-pla yer-windows.html#Verify_that_your_computer_meets_the_system_requiremen ts_for_Flash_Player)

What is your display adapter / graphic card?  If you are on Windows, what is the device driver version & date?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points