Skip navigation
ncrusenko
Currently Being Moderated

Null + Camera + Pixilation problem

May 17, 2012 8:02 AM

Hi, I am very sorry if this is the most difficult post to understand since it is difficult to put it into words.

I imported all of my layers and animated them with the "continuously rastor" selected. When I zoom in past 100% it becomes pixilated, even the text created in AW

I precomposed the animation layers to then use my null and camera to animate the entire canvas like a poster (the look of a fancier prezi)

When my master precomp has its "continuously raster" turned on, the null does not work. When it is turned off, the null works perfectly but I still have the problem of pixilation even at 100% My vectors are actually not that bad, its the text created in AE that is borderline illegible.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 17, 2012 8:41 AM   in reply to ncrusenko

Deconstruct the project, one layer at a time. Turn them all off except one, tunr the rster swith on and off. Tell us what happens.

If your'e new to AE, the rasterize button has several functions and indications.

|
    Mark as:
    May 17, 2012 8:54 AM   in reply to ncrusenko

Continuous rasterization doesn't do any good, when layer styles or effects are applied to those layers and that seems to be what happens here.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    May 17, 2012 10:07 AM   in reply to ncrusenko

I'm not sure what you are getting at. What you have looks fine by me. If it pixelates during renders, then as I said, there must be a reason, but it's not clear from your pictures. The rest is beside the point - you cannot verify CR by zooming in 200%. The comp zoom has nothing to do with that and naturalyl even CR'ed layers will become pixelated at any zoom larger than 100%.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    May 18, 2012 9:39 AM   in reply to ncrusenko

Thanks for closing your thread with a positive result. Hardly anyone ever does that around here.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points