Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to make sure your updates work fine:-
1) Restart your Mac
2) Launch PS
3) Go to Help - Updates - Preferences and make sure the box for ACR is checked.
4) Check for Updates
5) Select Camera Raw 6.7 update, Click on Update
else Run "AdobePatchInstaller.app" from the mounted Camera_Raw_6_7 dmg file you downloaded from adobe.com
6) Mac will ask you to enter your Password for the logged account. Enter the password.(Make sure you have full privileges)
7) Quit PS and let the updater run.
8) Quit Updater after successful installation
9) Verify ACR
1) Restart your System
2) Launch PS
3) Go to Help -> Updates -> Preferences and make sure the box for ACR is checked.
4) If you are updating through Help->Updates, then Check for Updates, Select Camera Raw 6.7 update, Click on Update
else Run "AdobePatchInstaller.exe" from the unzipped Camera_Raw_6_7 updater folder you downloaded from adobe.com
5) Quit PS and let the updater run.
6) Quit Updater after successful installation
7) Verify ACR
ACR update should work fine now, if it still does not work, Please provide us with Camera Raw installer log file at
Program Fies(x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers
This would help us in resolving the issue.
Please mail it to email@example.com.