ef021
Currently Being Moderated

trial CS6 design standard

May 18, 2012 11:33 AM

Tags: #trial_design_standard

I´m tring to download an Adobe CS6 design standard,

I went to donwload

I selected Creative Suite 6 Design Standard

In Donwload a free trial of Creative Suite 6 Design Standard, i made a click in Download Now.

After donwload the AdobeDonloadAssistant, it was installed.

I had to signed on.

but when I find the Creative Suite 6 Design Standard it doesn´t appear.

I would like to know what can I do to download it.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 18, 2012 1:35 PM   in reply to ef021

Please try initiating the download from the trial download page again.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 17, 2012 1:27 PM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Doesn't work for me.. Is there another way?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 17, 2012 3:54 PM   in reply to Maarten van Gent

In what way are you trying to download the trial?  Do you receive a particular error message?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 18, 2012 12:18 AM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

From Trial Download Page. It then let's me download the Adobe Download Assistant which let's me login but doesn't start the download. If I try to search for it in the app there's no place I can find it.

I had to reinstall my machine when working on location. Don't have the Design Standard CS6 DVD with me but I do have my serial numbers. I'll be here for another week so right now I'm using a *slower* backup machine, it would be great to work again on my new machine.

What I could do is use a trial version of another package for now but I would love to do the right install in one go..

Any suggestions?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 18, 2012 10:09 AM   in reply to Maarten van Gent

If you are unable to initiate the download in the Adobe Download Assistant then it is likely you have a software firewall or some other security software interfering with the download process.  You can initiate a direct download by following the steps listed in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/981369.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 18, 2012 2:18 PM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

There's no problem with the downloader. I was able to download Illustrator without a problem. I did this by selecting the download from within the Download Assistant. I could start the download for Photoshop in the same app and menu. But they didn't accept my serial number.

The problem I was still encountering is that the Design Standard Suite is not available for download in the app. You can download the separate apps, Design Premium or even the Master Collection but Design Standard is not in the list (in the app!)

Thanks for the link. I already googled for a direct downloadlink for Design Standard which gave me the same solution as described in your link. I'm again working happy as ever in my Adobe Suite.

Thanks again!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points