Skip navigation
andyfoley
Currently Being Moderated

Dreamweaver cs6 creative cloud

May 15, 2012 1:02 PM

I've downloaded and installed dreamweaver cs6 3 times now and every time it won't work it just times out when I start it. I've cleaned my install any ideas???

Branched to a new discussion.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 15, 2012 2:47 PM   in reply to andyfoley

Please run the Adobe Support Advisor - http://www.adobe.com/support/loganalyzer/ to review your installation log.  I would also recommend trying to install utilizing the Dreamweaver CS6 trial.

|
    Mark as:
    May 18, 2012 9:56 AM   in reply to andyfoley

Your next step will be to review your installation logs manually.  You can find directions on how to accomplish this at Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5 -cs5.html.

|
    Mark as:
    May 18, 2012 3:06 PM   in reply to andyfoley

That is a portion of the error.  You will also want to look for codes such as DW050 which you can then search on in the Knowledge base.

|
    Mark as:
    May 18, 2012 3:41 PM   in reply to andyfoley

Can you please choose the package for support option and respond to this thread with your token number?

|
    Mark as:
    May 18, 2012 3:59 PM   in reply to andyfoley

I can see why you are having difficulties.  It looks like you have tried installing Adobe software many many times.  To get a clear picture can you please delete the contents of Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers and try the install again.  Once this is done please use the Package for Support option again.  Also the Adobe Support Advisor might have greater success since there will no longer be 4.1 megabytes of install logs to review.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points