• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download CS6 Creative Cloud applications

New Here ,
May 18, 2012 May 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the download buttons for the Creative Cloud applications of CS6?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2012 May 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inside your application manager, which you hopefully have installed?!

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2012 May 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium, on a Mac, the app named Adobe Application Manager is misnamed. It only does updates.

Send people to this app: /Applications/Utilities/Adobe Application Manager/CCM/Utilities/AdobeCreativeCloudClient.app

That app should be renamed Adobe Application Manager II: The Cloudening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2012 May 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Mac please use the alias located in the Application folder for the Adobe Application Manager.  It launches the Adobe Application Manager with the appropriate command line switch to invoke the Creative Cloud plug-in for AAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That helps. The point is, there are two separate utilities using the identical names "Adobe Application Manager." AAM had launched itself a few times to prod updates. I assumed that's where I would add apps. Frustration ensued. That's when I dug in.

Mind you, I launch apps via keyboard, recent app lists et al. The alias is invsible to my routine. There are 36 items in my Applications folder starting with "Adobe."

Just wishing to cue you on a potential user-confuser.

To switch topics, here's an even more critical question: what font is used in this forum? It's a superb webfont.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David J Swift this is on the list of enhancements in a future version.  For now though please invoke it from the Applications folder when you wish to install a new application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running OSX 10.6.8 with every version of CS since CS3 on it and i cannot find the application "Adobe Application Manager." Spotlight cannot find it either. I have received updates regularly and yet i cannot find it in the Application folder.  How can i get it so i can download CS6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff Fried did you subscribe to the Creative Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, in April, and its on My Orders page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff Fried: I placed my order and was prompted to a page (https://creative.adobe.com/apps) of download links. The first download installs the Cloud version of Adobe Applications Manager. From there all goodies flow.

For me, the initial installs happened remarkably smoothly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your solution worked.  I provided my id/passwd and the rest followed.  I believe the problem i have encountered was due to my early purchase in April, before the product was available.  At that time they could not send me to the page you provided.  They should have sent me an email with instructions once the product was available, but that didn't happen ( i checked my email history ).  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines