Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Standard and Premium partner only forums - available!

May 19, 2012 11:08 PM

As a Premium Partner I received no notification to this area? Maybe others are in same not notified status, here is your heads up.

Seem (listed on the 14th may 2012 on BC page of adobe.com)

http://www.businesscatalyst.com/_blog/BC_Blog/post/StandardPremium_Par tner_Register_for_access_to_our_new_paid_Partner_forums!/  

It would be great if the Partner Manager created a notify list of their satandard and Premium partners and put us in the loop please, same goes for Town Hall meeting announcements, I only stumble of these by coming to the site.

Replies
  • Liam Dilley
    6,691 posts
    Feb 28, 2012
    May 19, 2012 11:16 PM   in reply to Peter-AM

I am a bit confused because they do. The forums even have a notice about booking for the next town hall meeting.

BC put out this information, they even posted about the forums on LinkedIn.

If you do not follow any of the BC I formation channels then you won't know what's going on with the system.

|
    Mark as:
  • Liam Dilley
    6,691 posts
    Feb 28, 2012
    May 20, 2012 12:16 AM   in reply to Peter-AM

That is what a blog is for. Blogs are dynamic live wb based information which you can syndicate to via rss or hook up to your email client, many iPad and iOS papas, android apps.....

When did you register? On the weekend? If so - it's the weekend ^^

|
    Mark as:
  • Liam Dilley
    6,691 posts
    Feb 28, 2012
    May 20, 2012 1:49 AM   in reply to Peter-AM

I think it a bit over spilt milk, I think while information management has not been a very strong point at the moment in terms of this and things like the town hall meetings they have been put out there.

For me, wanting to be involved I make sure I keep up to date and not just sit around waiting for information. I do not know any situation where that has kept anyone informed.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 28, 2012 5:28 PM   in reply to Peter-AM

First time I've heard of the forums.  I rarely LOOK for updates, but I do read e-mails.  A whole new forum for paid partners seems like it deserves one...

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 17, 2012 3:19 AM   in reply to MikeHometchko

What's the deal with the partner forums? I have tried numerous times to login, but it wont let me... been a partner since 2008.

|
    Mark as:
  • Liam Dilley
    6,691 posts
    Feb 28, 2012
    Jun 17, 2012 5:48 AM   in reply to Fubals

Have you made a request through the form?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 17, 2012 5:04 PM   in reply to Liam Dilley

Not sure what form your referring to... I had no idea there even was a separate partner forum? So I googled it and found the link to sign up for it.

Then I put my Adobe ID in and all i get is "Unauthorized. It appears you're not allowed to view what you requested. You might contact your administrator if you think this is a mistake."

|
    Mark as:
  • Liam Dilley
    6,691 posts
    Feb 28, 2012
    Jun 17, 2012 7:35 PM   in reply to Fubals

BC post everything new and relevent on the BC blog as many companies do. You really need to keep an eye on it for important information.

This was posted on May 14th.

http://www.businesscatalyst.com/_blog/BC_Blog/post/StandardPremium_Par tner_Register_for_access_to_our_new_paid_Partner_forums!/

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 17, 2012 8:14 PM   in reply to Liam Dilley

Hi Liam,

Thanks for your response. That was the form I have filled out many times, I still get the same response.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 26, 2012 6:47 AM   in reply to Fubals

Same here ive filled out the form twice and got NOTHING - this is really getting frustrating since we PAID to be a partner and cant get even basic stuff or help - BC is about to lose ANOTHER partner as a customer if they cant get this straight soon.....

Frustrated!!!

Tom

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 26, 2012 7:00 AM   in reply to TomCuneo-MLT

Hi Tom,

If you have submitted a form please try to log in using this link http://forums.adobe.com/community/business_catalyst/partner_forum . Due to the high number of request, Jackson is not sending a validation email .

If you still don't have an access, please send me a private message with your partner email.

Best regards,

Aniela

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 26, 2012 7:03 AM   in reply to Aniela Goia

I've done this twice over the past week already....

Funny how fast a staff member replies to this but I cant get any help or assistance on working with the API - I am ready to just give up on BC because of it....

Tom

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points