Skip navigation
lemacris
Currently Being Moderated

Filling job application

May 18, 2012 10:08 AM

I just download adobe but I can't fill job application.  I using my I pad. Can u help me pls?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 18, 2012 10:10 AM   in reply to lemacris

Can you please share a link to the application form?

|
    Mark as:
    May 18, 2012 11:04 AM   in reply to lemacris

You can fill the form on a PC or Mac.

|
    Mark as:
    May 18, 2012 11:14 AM   in reply to lemacris

This is an XFA form. We don't support this type of form in Adobe Reader mobile. However, Bernd is right, you can fill it on the desktop Reader products.

Pat

|
    Mark as:
    May 20, 2012 7:10 AM   in reply to Pat Wibbeler

I have used adobe to create a form and on pace I fil, it in there is no way to save or export it once it is completed. I have tried to email it out and send for signature and both ways it sends a blank form. I need to be able to export a completed form some how. I have even tried to distribute the form from my pc and when I open that one there is a lock symbol in the bottom right. Please someone help

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 9:17 AM   in reply to kandroski81

kandroski81, Can you please tell me where you are viewing the form once you email it? Please note that many Readers, including Apple's own PDF rendering in their email application, iBooks and in other iPad Apps like dropbox do not display filled forms. You will need to view the form in a Reader that supports form viewing (like the desktop Adobe Reader, or the mobile Adobe Reader).

Thanks!

Pat

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 12:10 PM   in reply to Pat Wibbeler

That is the problem. I was trying to view from apple email on my iOS device. Is there a way to save the forms or submit them? I would like to be able to either save them with a different name or submit distributed forms once complete.

Sent from my iPhone

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2012 1:29 PM   in reply to kandroski81

For submit:

If the form was authored with a submit button that specifies a "mailto" url and a full file submit, then tapping the submit button will attach the filed PDF to an email. This isn't appreciably different than simply "email". We are hoping to add more submit methods over time.

Save/Rename:

This is something we're actively working on for a future release. We don't have a timeline yet, but I'm hopeful you'll see it in the coming months.

Thanks for your questions!

Pat

|
    Mark as:
    May 24, 2012 10:10 AM   in reply to Pat Wibbeler

I recently tried printing a form today and it prints the form blank, even if the form is completely filled out it still prints blank.

Sent from my iPad

|
    Mark as:
    May 24, 2012 10:29 AM   in reply to kandroski81

Printing of form content is not something we've implemented in the ios reader yet. To print it, you'll have to mail it to a desktop or latpop and print from Adobe Reader there. Printing filled forms is a capability we're considering for a future release.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points