I have a subscription to the professional edition.
I've just managed to build a custom viewer app and wanted to test it on ipad.
The app opens fine, but I can't see any of the folios once open.
I can see them fine on Adobe Content viewer.
I have tried publishing it private, and free, and also tried building the custom viewer again in the Viewer Builder and updating the app.
You have to publish the folio as "Public" + "Free" to view it in your ipa file.
Private publish folio can be view in Adobe Content Viewer. The folio which is published as private does not have the blue band in the left corner.
While building your custom viewer from viewer builder, did you use the same Title id which you publish your folios from? The title id in Viewer Builder should be the same as the one from which you publish your Folios in Folio Producer and For the folios to appear in your custom App, publish as Public.
It usually takes some time to publish the folio. However, if still doesn't show then please do the following:
1. On the Folio Producer, goto View->Publish Requests
2. Dismiss all the request
3. Go back to your folio View -> All Folios
4. Select your folio, if "unpublish" button is active then unpublish it.
5. Select your folio and then publish "Public" + "Free" again.
6. If usually take some time and this you can track from View -> Publish Requests
7. When it is done, check that Product ID will contains some text like com.<publisher>.<publicationname>....
8. And Published column have a "Right" sign.
9. On you iPad, Close you app (developer.ipa) and re-open it again. After few seconds, you'll find your folio in your app.
Hope this work!
Please make sure you don't have duplicate folios with the same productID, unless you intend to use them as renditions of the same content. When multiple folios have different names but the same productID, the Viewer does not present them to prevent conflicts with your iTunes/Android/Amazon records.
If this is not your problem, please reply to me with your productID. My email is email@example.com.
but I figured out what the issue was (newbie question at the time, but I've gotten much further along in the code now). I've built my custom store front and have it up and running but I really need help getting rid of the "home bar/sign in" at the top and the little bit of padding around my content container.
Just FYI, I'm using the Horizontal Swipe Store template from Adobe.
Take a look at the image, and let me know if this is something that can be fixed.
Europe, Middle East and Africa