• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with password valadation

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2006 Jun 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with password vaildation I am tryin to setup a small 3 page site that is password protected. I have setup the username and password prompts and I have also setup the database that has the list of users. Everything seems to be working however it is not checking the user name and password it is just sending the user that is login in to the bad password screen instead of the correct password screen. Can someone plese help.

Here is the site that you can use to look at it and see what you thinkk,

http://68.119.136.109/password.cfm

User Name: magic
Password: comp
TOPICS
Database access

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 20, 2006 Jun 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start with this tutorial: http://tutorial8.easycfm.com/

Slightly more complicated: http://tutorial67.easycfm.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 21, 2012 May 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the info, but it will take to long I have a deadline for a manuscript and the first thing is almost a foreign language. I'm stuck but thank you anyway. I thought it would be as simple as create a login something simple but it is too much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 21, 2012 May 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't mean to sound rude, but that is me. This is a six year old thread but I since login and password protection is common, it probably still applies today. If the first tutorial seems like a foreign language, then you need to dive in and learn it. It is a fairly simple example. To get much simplier would be to hand you the coded for your project -- and what would you learn from that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation