• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have master collection cs4 and want install dw cs6 only, now, can I

New Here ,
May 21, 2012 May 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have master collection cs4 and want install dw cs6 only, now, can I?

After buy/download(how many MB is?), I must choose standard install(not custom)?

license cs6 is for laptop/desktop even xp 32bit laptop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feel free to uninstall your CS4 before installing CS6. Just be aware, that many apps in CS6 require a 64bit operating system. So if you need After Effects, Premiere Pro etc., keep your CS4 around.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want keep master collection cs4 and in addition install dreamweaver cs6, what to do?

dreamweaver cs6 requires 64bit? ram 2GB is ok on 32bit?

license for dreamweaver cs6 is for laptop/desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I misread your first post. Yes, you can install DW6 independently, but you will need to buy a full version. Suites can only be upgraded to otehr suites. And DW is still 32bit, so it will work without issues.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when want update/upgrade only dw cs6 not anything from cs4 suite, can I, how?

Message was edited by: 123polis123

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2012 May 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since want TRIAL VERSION to try on my laptop and desktop ... when download will install auto? how stop this, and install manually to my laptop and after to desktop not needed download again????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2013 Mar 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an old post, so I don't know when anyone will see this. But I have CS4 Master Collection and want to install CS6 MC. both are from DVD.

How do I know how many 'bits' my computer has? I have OS10.8.2  does the 32 bit have to do with the display?

(Sigh) perhaps I should have gone with the monthly plan?

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

m

think I found it's a PC thing the bits? So maybe I'm OK on Macbook Pro Mountain Lion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot answer your question as I do not own/use a Mac, but you can greatly increase your chances of getting someone to give you a useful answer if you start your own posting.  Just choose 'Start A Discussion' from the Actions menu to the upper right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks I did that, and did get a reply. But I saw this post while looking around.

Thank you so much for your help though, it is really appreciated and may it come back to you when you need it times 10!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines