• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still getting emails

May 21, 2012 May 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

With kind help from the forum my problem has now been solved, although I was still getting email notifications from every  topic, after advice I was directed to the "email notification preferences" where I think I stopped all notifications by putting a spot in "NO" for every preference, although I would like to leave my own topic open for emails for a little longer.

Unfortunately I am still inundated with email notifications for each topic on the forum, have I missed something? as my inbox is still full of email notifications which I would like to stop, regards Robert.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2012 May 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two steps involved into this process

1. changing the preferences
  2. unsubscribing from every subscribed forum & topic

I am moving your topic to the Forum Comments forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again, I thought that I had unsubscibed by putting "NO" in all the "email notification preferences" Regards Robert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those settings are for “Future” discussions. Those don’t affect subscriptions you already have set up.

To change your existing notifications:

Go to Your Stuff at the top of any forum page

Click on Profile

Click on Manage Email Notifications in the Actions panel

This will bring up a list of all your subscriptions where you can select individual ones to remove or you can click the box at the top of the list to select all on the page and then click Remove at the bottom of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines